Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Straight Rod Setup

morelic55

For those interested. Whites P/N 500-0288-1. $19.95 You just have to change the clip pin hole 180 degrees to work on the Xterra. I like it because to me, it helps balance the 10.5 DD coils better.

Mark

Thanks Mark,,, you read my mind. I saw the picture the other day you posted of the Xterra's with the straight shafts and was going to ask you about them. I'll have to get one of them, thanks

I think the Tesoro mid shaft will work also, the gray one is what I've got ordered for my X70. Will update when I get it, it's a little longer than the Whites, so it would be great for a tall guy. Mark

Nice setup morelic!. I had a Anderson shaft before. So much more comfortable. Hope to see some cool relics coming this season.Thanks for sharing.:super:

hi all

This isnt a full straight shaft, but an extended lower shaft and was made for getting into the bottom of shallow 8-9 foot shafts and trenches sunk on alluvial's safely. It has a 15 foot swing pattern in open areas,and covers lots of ground per swing. and is awesome on cliff faces for getting up higher than most other detectors can reach.

[img=http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah293/TasProspecting/DSCF71621_zps2d2f17f7.jpg]long-shaft[/img]

have a great day
Phillip

WOW, That's a hoss there!!!!!

philski said:
hi all

This isnt a full straight shaft, but an extended lower shaft and was made for getting into the bottom of shallow 8-9 foot shafts and trenches sunk on alluvial's safely. It has a 15 foot swing pattern in open areas,and covers lots of ground per swing. and is awesome on cliff faces for getting up higher than most other detectors can reach.

[img=http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah293/TasProspecting/DSCF71621_zps2d2f17f7.jpg]long-shaft[/img]

have a great day
Phillip