Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange charm or zipper pull.

Ground_Hog_MD

dug up in the location we are finding Colonial / revolutionary / and Civil war Artifacts
North East Florida.
my wife dug this strange little object up, 4 inches over she found the second half.

got a few possible ID hits from another section of the forum, but no positive ID.
has anyone seen one of these before. it has the same symbol that is on the apothecary that i found a few yards from it.
( five pennyweight symbol with lions paw ) this item also has the five pennyweight dots and a lions paw on the bottom .
so it appears to be somehow related to the 5 pennyweight apothecary
as stated, i have received a few possible ID`s but no positive ID.
someone had to have seen one of these before. its been on here almost a month now with no positive ID ...

i checked the weights on both to see if it weighed the same as the 5 pennyweight apothecary, and it does not match
i was thinking it may have been just another design of the 5 pennyweight but it is not equal in weight .