Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange dream about my Compadre....

richbat

I sent my Compadre in on 3-7-13 for some repairs.Last night i had this crazy dream that the UPS guy delivered it and when i opened it up it was completely not the same looking machine i sent in.It was all brown with a telescoping shaft,the lower shaft seemed to be some sort of carbon fiber,the coil was thicker and brown also,the control housing had Compadre in big letters on 1 side and on the other it had Tesoro with their conquistador logo.The control housing was mounted on the bottom with a disc. knob and a digital bar graph beside it.Am i going nuts?LOL Gotta stop snacking before bedtime.LOL

you may have seen the future Compadree,

Maybe.If it was looks pretty darn cool.lol

That's a very detailed dream...carbon fiber, colors of everything...do you have dreams of this depth of detail regularly? Sorry I cant interpret it, I once had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow, when I woke up my pillow was gone!:rofl:
Mud

If you go to the Tesoro website, and click on the Compadre link. There you will two versions of the Compadre. And it seems you saw the second darker version in your dream. Psychic or what? You the man....