Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange Explorer sound?

jcooking

I am just learning my SE Pro and had a question. I am getting used to the sounds it makes, and recognize the overload sound, but when out trying out my machine for the second time got a weird sound. I know it is hard to describe a sound, but it was like 5 tones that were descending in tone. What does this mean, it seemed to happen randomly, is it a battery charge sound? Thanks for any advice!
Jon

does it happen when you turn it on. mine does something similar when i turn it on. it sort of reminds of the noise cancel sound.

no, while I'm detecting it will make a series of sounds getting lower. I think it may be a low battery indicator, but cant find anything in the manual.

Usually when I hear that sound...I have about 2 to 3 minutes before it shuts itself off because of the battery being dead.

Indeed sounds like the low battery indicator.

Sounds like the batteries to me as well. Whats your battery level showing when it does it? I get the tones when im just too lazy to go to the car and change an already used battery pack.

Dew