Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange Find

Woodchuck

Well I managed to get the Tesoro Silver Sabre out again, I hit a tot lot for a while until I started to get winded, Its really not a good Idea to go with out my oxygen tank. But its so difficult to detect with one. I found $1.25 in quarters a dime and a bunch of pennies. I'm liking the Sabre a lot it reminds me of the X2 in its characteristics . It hit on this item with to separate signals Sens.@ 6 Disc @ 3 and threshold at 12 O clock position . It also found the medallion that said Sea Island Golf club since ____? The two little medallions are paper thin and smaller than a dime one was attached to the coppery thread thin chain it has actual links to it. And the other one was separate near it. Can't make out bust on them but I guest it suppose to be of Queen Elizabeth The Second because that is what it says on both of them and they are identical. Its like who was Queen Elizabeth the !! anyhow ? LOL And where the heck is Sea Island Golf Club. You find some strange stuff some times metal detecting.

nice medallion, and it is nice to get out , at least the tesoro is not heavy like that tank.

i like finding stuff like that and doing the research finding out what the is info on it. better than finding a silver rosey dime or merc in my opinion.

FYI current Queen of England, Sea Island a Island golf course in GA. LOL I did the research

Anything round with writing gets ones hopes up temporarily . Then its another item for the treasure chest .

Contact your medical provider...I believe they make a lightweight tank but it only lasts for about an hour....Our tot lots are becoming new fangled and gone are woodchips and ability to detect same...