Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strange....

Idxpro

Decent day here in Boston so hit a little park with my son. Not much of anything to brag about just alot of mud as it thaws. Leftte park and off to Home Depot for some thinset. I park, open the door, one leg out, and what is staring me in the face??? A dime. A 1951 dime... What are the chances of that happening??

Are you sure it didn't all out of your penny loafers?

well my chances are a lot less now that you have it :rofl:

I seem to have been getting some wheat pennies in my change as of late. Not sure where the old coins are coming from but I will take them none the less.

jazzman58 said:
I seem to have been getting some wheat pennies in my change as of late. Not sure where the old coins are coming from but I will take them none the less.

Same here. Got an AU 1940's wheat cent in change recently. I always suspect that it was from someone's beloved little boy robbing daddy's collection. We get calls here at the hotel from teenagers' trying to sell coins. The last one was Barbers & Indian heads. It was such a good deal that I called the number back. I got an angry dad instead of the original seller and an earful of yelling. Told him dude, he's your accident, not mine!

Idxpro said:
Decent day here in Boston so hit a little park with my son. Not much of anything to brag about just alot of mud as it thaws. Leftte park and off to Home Depot for some thinset. I park, open the door, one leg out, and what is staring me in the face??? A dime. A 1951 dime... What are the chances of that happening??

Your # one discrimator, your eyes......................Good Find !

HaRM

Idxpro said:

Captain Spaulding is watching.

Penny Loafers! :rofl::rofl: I cant imagine IDX wearing penny loafers! If his avatar is him, He probably wears Caterpillar steel toe boots and was buying that thinset to make himself some pancakes for breakfast!!:rofl:
I bet his wallet is on a chain big enough to pull a truck!:rofl:

I also have been getting a lot of wheat pennys in change from the Stop-N-Rob and the MurderMart when I pick up my daily prescription of Bud and Luckys...:shrug: Maybe everybody is robbing poor old grandpas coin collection now a days?
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Penny Loafers! :rofl::rofl: I cant imagine IDX wearing penny loafers! If his avatar is him, He probably wears Caterpillar steel toe boots and was buying that thinset to make himself some pancakes for breakfast!!:rofl:
I bet his wallet is on a chain big enough to pull a truck!:rofl:

I also have been getting a lot of wheat pennys in change from the Stop-N-Rob and the MurderMart when I pick up my daily prescription of Bud and Luckys...:shrug: Maybe everybody is robbing poor old grandpas coin collection now a days?
Mud

:rofl: What the hell, Will? How did you get ahold of MY 8th grade graduation photo?:rofl:
Mud

Haha....nah, my Avatar is Captain Spalding from Devils Rejects movie.... but I do eat thinset for breakfast....lol