Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Strangest finds

Heat wave up here in northern mi it was 20 degrees and sunny so I hit a shallow river and guess what I found , it's a very personal , round with a hole in it ,a little bigger than a quarter , and startling to pull it out of my scoop, a cremation tag or token , that's freaky , I'm in northern mi and the tag was from Tennessee , I tossed it back into the river it made me feel like I was disturbing a grave. I found a gold crown tooth once in a river . Any one else find something weird ,?

WOW, I guess with all the storms and floods the tag could end up anywhere! That was weird for sure--I once dug up a very large movie camera buried deeply in a sand bank, of course with it full of sand and the lenses all scratched badly it wasn't usable! Ma

That river was maybe where they wanted their ashes spread after death? I have a place in the UP where I ant mine spread. I'll put my thinking cap on but have found many weird things over the years.

Thanks mike yes a detectorist never knows what they will find ,when I come apon clothing in water sometimes its scary for a moment , I am amazed that detectorist will hut muddy southern waters , the clearer the better for me. Yesterday in a cold northern mi river l looked in my scoop and a baby Lamprey eel was in it , better than a big one .