Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stupid electric fences!

WoofWoof

Good news: Have a very promising new site to hunt Bad news: Electric fencing all around is really causing interference. I've tried some new settings but they don't help that much, what do you suggest I use?

There may not be a lot to do - ran into this myself this past weekend - but try running the SILENCER all the way up and drop the SENSITIVITY to "80"

Let us know if this helps . . . .

Andy

Andy- I pretty much had those setting but still got rhythmic interference. Went back today & for some reason the interference wasn't as bad. But still a pain.

Hi,
different weather and atmospheric conditions may cause different levels of signals coming through. Its like with normal radio. On some days you can receive certain stations which are almost out of range, on others not.
Which software version do you have on the DEUS?
If its still version 2, I would recommend to upgrade. Version 3 seems to lower the annoyance level of these interferring signals.
Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

Have hunted areas like this a lot. Best bet is drop sensitivity until it is usable some targets are better than no targets.

Jason

Haven't run into this problem but this past Summer, in parks with fountains (the ones that are made for kids to play in), every time the fountains were turned on, I had to go as far from them as possible because of the heavy interference (I guess from the motors and pumps). In small parks, I just had to leave altogether.