Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

such passion

JM

pity all you lot from the UK dont post here regular instead of coming out like a pack of dogs ,give the forum a chance instead of attacking one member ,put up some posts on the Etrac , not me , dont mind admitting I CAN WIND YOU LOT UP AT WILL:cheers: and I DO .:clapping:

Why a grown man should be acting like a child beats me !!

Its not clever to cause arguments just for the sake of it Quote "I CAN WIND YOU LOT UP AT WILL:cheers: and I DO .:clapping"

JM said:
pity all you lot from the UK dont post here regular instead of coming out like a pack of dogs ,give the forum a chance instead of attacking one member ,put up some posts on the Etrac , not me , dont mind admitting I CAN WIND YOU LOT UP AT WILL:cheers: and I DO .:clapping: