Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Suggestions...

richbat

Can anyone recommend a Bounty Hunter that get's at least 8" in depth or more, manual or pre-set GB,Older or newer model,I had a LandStar awhile back but sold it and bought a Compadre and now would like to try another BH.I was looking at the QuickDraw II,2200 and 3300 but I'm not gonna rule out any others though.Thanks,Rich

richbat, I've dug coins at 8"+ with both the Platinum and the Time Ranger.

But, as you know, depth is a relative thing with lots of factors determining how deep you'll get with any detector. Soil mineralization, soil type, moisture content, coil size, coil type, settings, sweep speed, to name a few.

I would recommend the Platinum if you want to stick with a Bounty Hunter.

Good luck

Consider the Legacy 3500 with the 11" DD coil too.
Hit up BH505Man......he has experience with the larger DD coils on the 3500.

The standard 8" coil works to about 7" or 8" here on the clay-filled Texas Gulf Coast.

HH y'all.

Frank

i have the 3300 and do great with it 8" is the absolute max tho with the standard 8" coil. its a good machine same as the legacy 3500 loves silver and copper

I'd definately recomend the Legacy 3500. If you want to go deep, get the 11"DD coil to go with it.
HH.

I have the Platinum and the TR, 8" no problem. LOVE them both.The TR is on sale at Amazon for $167. just sayin lol
Also a USAF Vet 1977-1985