Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sun Spot travel handle

I finally got to use my sun spot travel handle the other day. When buying I had a hard time finding any info. So here are my thoughts

It very much worked as advertised. I am very happy with it. It is rock solid. The directions state to only hand tighten, not to us the spanner wrench when assembling. They are very correct on that. If you do I dont think you will get it apart. Just hand tighten until the refrence line on the top part is to the back of the scoop and the wooden lower will swell or tighten as you use it.

Break down is quick and easy.. Very happy with purchase. It is expensive but for my needs (travel a lot) it fits the bill perfectly

Next project is to build a colapsable/ packable floating sifter

claytargethntr