Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SUNDAY AND TUESDAY FINDS

B.RATNY

Found the buffalo and silver nickel at a park on Sunday, using the stock coil, two tone mode, gain set at 80 and filters at 20. the 1779 Spanish 1/2 reale came from a different park that also was the site of a colonial home site. My OOR coil finally came on Monday so I had to try it out. Very impressive coil the 1/2 reale was a solid five inches deep with a great signal. I was hunting in three tone, gain at 75 and filters at 20. The area where the home site was is loaded with square nails and other bits and pieces of iron.
HH Butch NY

amazing finds,

I can see the oor becoming a cultish coil you know like the troy coils etc..

might have to get one even though I don't have a machine to put it on :poke: then maybe I will have an excuse to get the detector :jump:

nice saves by the way :bouncy:

AJ

I like the way you think AJ :cheers: I'm tempted to buy another Racer just so I don't have to switch coils..:detecting:
HH Butch NY

sounds like a plan Butch, now if I can just get on top of those bills I might be able to swing a R2 or an impact but I bet the oor wont work on the impact so just have to wait and see what happens :unsure:

must be some sort of way to talk myself in to one of them :lmfao: if it will find me a guaranteed Spanish reale, then sign me up!!

nice score there !!

AJ