Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday at the ball park

southon37

Hello to all,
I went to an ball park and got back an hour ago. Found the most coins in one hunt, a whopping 35 cents for about a forty minute hunt. The most important
thing was I got to understand my QDII a whole lot better. I think I finally communicated with it when it said a penny, dime or whatever it was that. Happy Hunting!

Good going...I find along the first and third baselines to be the best place to hunt on ballfields...Also the spots where the infielders stand the most...I actually find very little near the benches...
Glad to see your learning the machine...I was actually able to turn my SENS up to about 1 o'clock today without getting false signals...I was hunting an area that was heaped up and sodded a long time ago, and the ground has many large rocks, but it is pretty devoid of mineralized soil.

Happy Hunting,

BH-LandStar

Hello BH-LandStar,
I don't get on the playing field itself but most of the time it's the stands. This is on a site that was an airfield during the forties. I do hunt the old airstrips where the
weeds are not too high. I also go to the beach, I have Padre Island in to the south a few minutes drive and more toward southeast and northeast . I may buy a Radio Shack version of the Land Star this week or next if not sold yet.t. Happy Hunting