Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday Hunt

david764

I took my 2500 out this weekend and found a old Atlantic Coast Line Railroad switch lock, 6 wheat pennies and a pocket knife.I really like this detector and can't till it warms up so i really use it.The treasure imaging is really a nice feature because the area i was hunting had alot trash and mason jar tops and with the imaging i did not have to dig all the tops.

David

Cool finds! Thanks for sharing your photos with us. That 2500 is a heck of a detector and I wouldn't take any other detector for mine. It's a coin monster and 9 out of 10 times when it gives the coin signal in passes from all directions...you can bet on it being a coin. I've had some folks tell me they can't stand the bell tone sounds the machine makes. I just smile and tell 'em "that's the sound of money!" Hehehehe!

HH

Curt

PS: If you decide to sell your lock, let me know via private email. My brother in law is a "railroad" buff and collects stuff like that.

Great lock. I have to wonder if one of those mason jars might hold some coins. You never know.

Chris

nice finds..good luck:detecting::clapping::garrett:

Very kool lock David!! WTG :thumbup:

Nice finds!:clapping: Hey, I agree with Chris. You never know about those mason jars. I always dig 'em up. Found one with like twenty somethin' buffalo nickels in it several years ago. People commonly buried $ in mason jars back in the good ol' days. I hope ya' find one full o' Morgans:thumbup: Best of luck to ya':biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)

Good stuff ya got!!!! I cant wait for
warm weather here so I can get back out agin

Srping is Comin!!!

Ron
Rangers
Lead
The
Way

That lock looks familiar, only yours is in better shape. This one was found in central northern Michigan near where the Michigan Central Railroad went through.

Coins and jewlry are nice but I bet when I get hunting and find something cool like those locks it will be just as nice.