Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunday Stroll

morelic55

Out yesterday showing a buddy the ropes of the X-Terra. He really is interested in relic hunting. Went to a place that he had got permission on and we had a fair day. Found a few 3 ringers, pistol balls and this sad little guy, buttons just don't come out of the ground like they use to 10-15 years ago. Course, I guess I would look worse if I got dug up 156 years later!!!

Buttons are always good to find. I got a good laugh thinking about what you would look like dug up 156 years later.

Congrats on the meager find! Right now even clad is starting to sound like a good hunt. :lol:

We got a foot of snow last Wednesday, and it about went away with higher temps and yesterday's rain. But, tonight we're supposed to get more snow, and we'll have frozen ground again for another week.
Spring can't get here soon enough!