Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sundays Finds

ArnieTX

I'm normally a relic hunter but decided to go do a little coin hunting instead.

Can't help but hunt in relic mode these days as it's deep and simple to use. Dug the coin signals and actually hammered the nickels. I think this is my first coin hunt with the V3i. I took my Etrac along with the 15" Coiltek to do a little comparing. The V3i with the stock coil was able to see every coin the Etrac saw.....and it had the deep coil on.

The V3i is my primary detector now and as I continue to learn its language it keeps getting better and better. I'm confident I have the best machine for my area. The Etrac is a great machine and deep, I think the V3i is a hot rod and is deeper. Very impressed with VDI and Disc. The V3i is also really good on small items. Thanks for looking.

[size=x-large]Super[/size], Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

See a happy Texas user. :rofl:

Super digs.
I to had an etrac too, great machine but The V is making a believer out of me the more I use. Relic mode and MM are deep . The versatility of this machine is unreal and I kind of wished I tried it sooner.
HH

I am going to have to give the relic mode a try with my vx3. Thanks for the post and info.. Nice job

Most of the sites I hunt are very trashy with lots of pull tabs and foil. Do you hunt such sites in relic mode? I have tried it but it just drives me nuts to listen to all that noise, but you've got me interested in trying again. Is there a secret to it?

I hunt in relic mode every where. Low tone bad, high tone good. When I was coin hunting I dug nickel signals and then only coin signals....according to the vdi. Worked great. I haven't used the coin programs enough to get used to all the tones.

with relic mode it forces u to slow down and listen to all the crap in the ground and work out the high tones.