Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunny Sunday

senda

Hi guys!
I went last Sunday. Here was a sunny day. About 30 degrees celsius. Relative humidity above 92%. This makes the heat is stifling and very uncomfortable.
otero%201%20B_zpsbyphawkh.jpg

I went to the ruins of a chapel of the eleventh century had discovered in my research on the internet a 30-minute drive from my house. First disappointment, the fields had tall grass, impossible to detect.
20150621_185058_zpst7ra7w9w.jpg

20150621_185116_zpscsuym4rm.jpg

20150621_185147_zpszrls7ccy.jpg

20150621_185217_zpsq0og98ta.jpg

There was another option, a eucalyptus plantation. These artificial forests usually have a lot of weeds but this was very clean and ideal to detect. He had a nice shade, perfect! Perfection does not exist, a powerful high-voltage line through the forest and kept chatting with my AT PRO. I tried everything I could think of and got silence the detector down the sebsibilidad just 2 rays and away to the opposite end of the line.
20150621_185053_zpsylp3mq9x.jpg

20150621_185041_zpsx6tl7hir.jpg

All signals corresponded with iron and only one signal at 77 prporciono spoiled me a coin 4 Maravedis Charles III. With difficulty I could read 1784. I went because I thought I was wasting time. This is the time to mow the grass to grass, let it dry and store in the barns. All fields are mowed, one after another but I was just mowed under the power line, brrrrr.
I found a plot mowed a couple of weeks ago and went head. Here I got:
20150625_134623_zpsaowvjzxx.jpg

Coin 4 maravedis Carlos III, the second day
coin 1 maravedi Felipe III early XVII century
20150625_134851_zpsbdsh3wnu.jpg

coin 5 cents 1870
Coin resealing 8 maravedis 1641/2
20150625_134725%20TRIPLE_zpsuhmkd1rd.jpg

copper button eighteenth / nineteenth century
20150622_171030%20doble_zpstwzpqmof.jpg

all in very poor condition
Also a horseshoe, remains toy gun and some junk.
20150626_203553_zpslhi6co4e.jpg

20150626_204358_zpsqxhzgbeo.jpg

spanish cow boy old toy gun
thanks for watching
20150615_135555_zpsii40kvys.jpg

Swallow choir of children
Senda

Extraordinary hunt Senda! :surprised::thumbup: Lots of nice old finds in a hard to hunt area! Maybe someday if the electricity line goes dark, then it would be the time to ransack that field! :rofl:

Beautiful ruins and fields...makes a fellow want to travel there and take a beauty out for a picnic!

That sure is a lot of swallow singers all jammed in one nest! Poor Mama!
Mud

Beautiful places there Senda, and some nice old finds. Pity the power line interferes thouh. Good luck!

Still some nice old finds. Beautiful area, for sure. Maybe next time it will all come together. HH jim tn

I love the old coins and history in your area. I would love to find one of those copper cob coins here in the States. Nice finds :)

Wow! It amazes me the amount of OLD coins you find! That's awesome! And, as usual, I absolutely LOVE the country side where you live. Good to see you getting out. Take care.

thanks to all
Mud, 6 babys swallows began their flight the following day. I like very much, your flight is fast and acrobatic, his flight at ground indicates that it will rain unfinished day, for sure. One swallow eat 3 kilos of mosquitoes in the time between us, spring and summer which is a blessing.
Scott, Jim, power line affects only one part, the other part will be detected after haymaking and hopefully get those good goals. The fascination for our countries is reciprocal, you have wonderful places and a gripping story. Finding a silver dollar, a gold nugget, a Confederate button or an English bayonet are dream targets.
John will especially appreciate your applause lol qedo me looking to see if Groucho out ....:rofl:
I would like to make better stories, I need a little more practice, and if there was the language Barera we were going to laugh an egg
Eric, I have a couple of aces up its sleeve, very old places and very few fans of metal detection in the field. I alternate history with the economy but I'm not in this for the money, it is not my view of life

Thank you all guys are gentlemen

Thanks Darrel, I also amazed at the amount of coins over 200 years ... and forgive me that I forgot to mention in the previous ...
senda