Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SunRay Pro headphones

I am looking for a new set of phones for my Explorer II and was wondering if anyone here uses the SunRay Pro's. They have a new model out (with yellow writing on them) that has a few mew features. They seem to be nice quality phones. How do you guys like them? How do they compare to the other favotites such as Killer B's, Rat Phones, Grey Ghosts, etc.? Any and all opinions about these phones and whatever phones you guys like for your Explorer are appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

TPRaymond@msn.com

I use them, I have choosen them over some of the others for the Explorer do to having nice clear sound on the differing tones, I run my Explorer -14 so the the differce is very inportant.

I use other brands on other detectors, but I only use the Sun Ray phones on the Explorer.

Hi Todd,

I've been using the Sunray pro headphones on my Explorer for over a year. I used the Grey Ghosts for about two years. I bought the Sunray Headphones to try out and I've been using them ever since. They seem to have the same sound qaulity but the Sunray's feel more comfortable on my head. You can't go wrong with either one.

HH Randy

Sun Ray Pros are very comfortable. Tone sounds are "sweet". Don't need an amplifier to hear them. I tried a bunch of different ones over a two month period during my travels and with the Quattro/Explorer the Sun Rays suited me the best! I suggest trying as many as you can and find the ones that suits you.