Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sunray Probes

Bell

Just got off the phone with Ralph from sunray. I had been having some problems with my probe causing falsing. I don't post a lot of things like this one but I had to post this. I am a big believer in customer service as it is how I make my living. I was thinking about doing away with my sunray and switching to a hand held probe, but after talking to Ralph I will be a customer for life. I called after hours expecting to get a machine and instead I got Ralph who spent the better part of thirty minutes on the phone with me explaining how his product works and trying to help me fix the problem myself. That goes a long way for me as he is clearly more concerned with standing behind his product than making money as he could have just told me to send the probe in with a check. Thanks Ralph!

I agree with you 100% Bell. Ralph is good people and he really does stand behind his products. I have talked with him on the phone myself about three times and not only does he try and make things right he is just a very pleasant guy to talk with and he will talk your ear off if you give him the chance, but I mean that in a good way.:clapping: Wouldn't it be great if all businesses were as great as Ralph's at Sun Ray. HH and thanks for giving Ralph a good plug and I'm sure he will appreciate it as well.

Eddie