Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super 12 coil

ARAWORN

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on Whites Super 12 coil over the stock 10" DD on the MXT All Pro. Basically are there any benefits such as depth, to make it worth purchasing?

are moderate to larger sizes, like a handgun, brass railroad lock, jar of coins etc., then the 12" Concentric coil is the one I use. Mine is on a spare lower rod in my accessory coil bag.

A lot of times people refer to 'depth' but they are mainly searching for coins. As a rule, coins are not going to be real deep, and they can also be where shallower trash targets would mask them, anyway. I am personally not too fond of the 10" D2 DD coil, and on the MXT All-Pro I get the same or better depth using the 9" spider Concentric coil. I only know one, possible two people who actually like the 10" D2 DD coils. Most of the people I know who use an MXT or M6 or MXT Pro/All-Pro have tried it and dislike it as much or more than I do.

Just experienced opinions,

Monte

I had one on my MXT Pro and sold it due partly to weight. That thing was a beast. The ground here is hard reads 80 to 81 so the big coils are pretty worthless to me. I use the small SEF. Light and good depth. If I had mild ground and open areas the 12 would work but I would use one of the harnesses available to support the weight.