Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SUPER 12 / CUSTOMER SERVICE

supafly136

d2 on v3i started goin out. talked to Steve Howard in Sweet Home bout it and now i have first hand experience of what ive heard bout Whites legendary customer service.
unreal is all i can say. thx again Steve.

been wanting the 12 for a while, got it and cant believe the depth in air test. havent had time to get in the field, but will this weekend. heard it was slightly heavier than stock coil, but not near as heavy as i was expecting. air tested in my living room at rx15, am 92, ds90, deep silver 2.5 no frequency offset, tx boost on, and im flirting with 19" on clad quarter without headset on. gonna try same settings with stereo mm in ground this weekend. air tests only tell you so much, but geez louise this thing rox.

Good luck with the new coil. The depth will be affected by the type of soil.

Yep the super 12 is just that...Super. I pulled a Panamanian worlds fair token up from 12+ " in the most crappy soil you could imagine. It takes big targets to overcome outrageous iron content.

Whats even better is NOT having to use Whites customer service. Been lucky here. Good stuff!

quick in ground test at old football field withe clad quarter laying flat at same settings, got a bouncy signal at 15 to 16 inches. still gotta make adjustments to filters, sat, and ground frequency offset. also going to try slightly less gain but soil registered at -94. very impressed

I hardly use the Super 12 but......there are places I haunt that it is the only coil to use. Some areas (in certain spots) produce a lot of old copper pennies and dimes because of just this one coil. If you run across deep loam....put it on!

Is the super 12 and the 300 the same coil. My used whites come with a 300 i bet its not v rated. Should i try to trade it in on a smaller v rated coil or a super 12. I want a sef coil for my v. I have 300 / 1400 coil dd/ u fellars have any thoughts or know someone with sef for trade...jeremi in bama :cheers:

look on the tab where the plastic bolt mounts the coil to the shaft. if theres a V on it then its v rated. dont know if theres a difference between the 12 and 300mm. but my new on hase the "Super 12" sticker on the coil.
and its fantastic.