Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super clean Jem

JJdigs

Just a scored an original bandido that is soo fresh ....I'm almost hesitant on Using it because it's so clean...What does one do ? I know if I use it with my style of hunting I I will beat it up .... But on my test it preforms soo good.! Ugh.,.....

That certainly is a real rare find in that condition,i also have 2 similar condition machines but here in the UK they are called the Laser B1 which had the manual GB feature and the Laser B3 which had the fixed GB option.Both of these machines in the day was possibly the most popular machine here as they are deadly on trashy sites but just love silver hammered coins.

I was also very luck within the last 6 months to be able too locate and buy the hard to find 10.5'' White polo coil which gives some additional depth but still keep its renown discrimination,but like most things as soon as detectors with screens came along they became less popular,but still a fantastic performing machine.

A tough decision for you,but if you plan on using it then enjoy it,in superb condition they still do command top dollar prices.

that is clean, I know using them makes them looked used :biggrin: but they don't find anything hanging on the wall so dirty is good :biggrin: good luck with the new toy.

AJ

Soooooo preeeeetttttyyyyy....
Wow. That was never used or cared for like I do with mine. Haha.
Nice score!!!

JJdigs said:
Just a scored an original bandido that is soo fresh ....I'm almost hesitant on Using it because it's so clean...What does one do ?..

Use her carefully, but use her!
Wipe down well after each use then sing her a lullaby at bed time. She'll keep you happy, if you treat her right.

NICE FIND ! :razz:

And I thought I was the only one who wiped mine down after a hunt....

Stoof-tabsallday said:
And I thought I was the only one who wiped mine down after a hunt....
I have made it a habit since 1971 as I like to pamper my detectors and keep them clean, not dirty and abused.

My 'hand assignment' is to use my Right hand to operate a metal detector or pinpointer, while the Left hand is the one that does the 'dirty work' of target recovery and filling the hole back up. I seldom set my detector down, and then I do I am cautions to keep it from falling over in the dirt. Going to a hunt location or returning home, my detectors ride on the back seat and are covered with a light weight, white hospital blanket to keep direct sun off of them ad well as dirt and dust. At home they are cleaned up from anything that might have dirtied them ... even slightly.

Monte

Why have it..if your not going to use it....?????????

It's not that I'm not going to use it ! It's just so nice and I will have to be nice to it, unlike how I treat my other detectors.....I'm not abusive to them it's just the places I usually hunt, old home foundations,cart paths and such are very rocky , and spring time is very muddy. So it can be very challenging keeping a detector clean and not get dinged up. I have made protective gear in the past for some of the detectors I buy to field test and make videos .

n/t

Hahaha
Yeah I agree with Elton.
Put me down on that list too!!!

Wanna sell it?