Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super Fun Winter...YAY!:help:

Johnny Cache

I sent my Pro back to be fixed...I just checked my tracking number, it's been "accepted at the post office" since Tuesday. It hasn't even entered the U.S. yet. Sorry to complain...it's not like I can use it anyway. I just read the local weather warning for tonight/tomorrow:

"Another cold night is with temperatures expected to drop to the minus 30 mark once again over the far south. Wind speeds of 15 to 20 km/h in combination with the cold temperatures will result in wind chill values near minus 40 tonight into early Saturday morning. At these extreme wind chill values frostbite on exposed skin may occur in less than 10 minutes. Wind chill values will moderate above warning levels Saturday morning".

I am really thinking that next year, to avoid the endless months of cabin fever, I want to take a vacation somewhere warm to get a couple of hunts in and enjoy some nicer temperatures. Does anybody else from the Great White North do that?

Upon revisiting this thread I started, I realize I sound like an impatient whiner. SO on a positive note, I'm posting a picture of my little pumpkin with my AT Pro. She is looking forward to helping me "find coins with tector!" when the snow goes away.

n/t

Yeah, she thinks detectors are the coolest thing ever. She asks all the time to see my "tectors". She just turned 2 at Christmas so she is a little young for a real one of her own, but i can't wait to get her one some day!

Yeah our weather still stinks. Was in the low teens last night and only about freezing today. Got more raunchy weather on the way. Mother Nature is pizzed this year. They had snow in Frisco of all places. We ain't going to have any Spring here or much of a summer the way it looks.

Bill