Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SUPER Happy ! New ATP after xmas yard hunt!

HaloEffect426

In the years past, I've had a pretty good handful of detectors. Not like a bazillion or anything but I usually stuck with a machine that performed well...however, I have to hand it to all you good folks out here in this forum that, for the most part, helped me make that decision to get a new ATP ...so Thank you.....
This is one great detector! .. And I realize this machine has been out there for a good while but I thought I'd write this post anyway....

I was lucky enough here in Indiana to have a little break in the cold and frozen ground ...the ground thawed good nuf to dig. Luckily.to take the new AT Pro santa brought me out for a simple run in my yard.(my house was built around 1909) and has a small yard .....

Within a few seconds, I had some good targets to dig..
Tossed the mode in pro zero, did a quick ground balance and within. 45 minutes or so I found a 1947 wheat penny, six or seven new pennies, two new quarters and an old. Standard Oil Service badge with the Indiana torch. ( that's on our Indiana flag)

So it's not anything really major but... This machine is super easy to run and I instantly fell in love with the tones that everyone's been talking about.
I only had a small window of good weather to test 'er out and havn't dug into the custom mode yet but I can say Im really happy with this new machine and looking forward to some spring weather to roll out to our old park that I've detected in over the years and see what I've been missing......just thought I'd throw that out there.
Happy New Year to all on the forum.

Congratulations on getting a great metal detector. Once you understand all of those tones, the AT Pro really grows on you. Looking forward to seeing some great finds in 2017.:detecting:

Thank you for the warm welcome , John.!
It is really nice to inter act with all the great folks here with the same machine!

I know....even from just one short yard hunt that i made a great choice!
Like i mentioned before....i especially like the tones...
And pro zero mode was exactly everything i was hoping for..

Just being patient for better weather here in Indiana. Everythings frozen back up and snowed over,again,
That's. Ok i've. A little time to work hard on some overtime and save up for that 5x8
Coil and for a garrett carrot... To add to my new ATP for spring weather.....Meanwhile pop into the library for some research gathering.
HH
HaloEffect426. :)