Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super Quick Hunt

Sgt. Silverman

I got out for 45 minutes with the kids. We went to a HUGE tot lot that I've been wanting to hit but was a bit of a jaunt from the house. Packed up Daddy's little diggers and away we went. Got there and it was slightly drizzling. It was also 47 degrees out so the kiddos didn't last long before it was, "Daddy, are you done digging trash? We're cold." :)

So, the finds were not worth taking a pic of let's put it that way. I found 2 dimes, a nickel, 3 buttons, a wad of foil, and 7 other small metal doohickies. Doesn't matter though, it was just great getting out and hanging with the kids. We swung by the store on the way home and a treat of brownies with Oreo cookie topping made them smiling ear-to-ear by the time we got home. (Mom was delighted to get her own as well) Oh, and of course I had to pick up a couple Powerball tickets just for the fun of it :)

Have a Blessed weekend everyone!

Greg

Oh and just for the fun of it if you win the power ball send the winnings here just for the fun of it! :thumbup:

Absolutely Mike! To be honest, I'd hook up as many people as I know :) BTW... I didn't win :) However, I think if one of us does hit it next week, we need to have the largest Christian Metal detecting hunt this forum has ever seen!

God Bless everyone

Greg

Sgt. Silverman said:
Absolutely Mike! To be honest, I'd hook up as many people as I know :) BTW... I didn't win :) However, I think if one of us does hit it next week, we need to have the largest Christian Metal detecting hunt this forum has ever seen!

God Bless everyone

Greg
I consider the lottery as gambling.

Glad you got out and got to have some goodies with the family.

Hi there Greg. Glad you and the kids could get out for a little while anyway. Spending time with the little one's is so important. Happy New Year brother.

Congrats on the quick hunt with the kiddos and sorry it could not be longer to enjoy each other while digging trash! LOL!! Glad you didn't get skunked though but better luck next time in finding more plus silver and gold! Sounds like all had a good time afterwards! God Bless! :angel: Ma