Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SUPER SILVER SPILL ! & WW II SILVER BARS ! :goodnight:

had a good hunt the silver just keeps coming of the ground . . its a old spot but the :garrett:AT PRO Make's IT NEW lol . 3 silver in 1 hole that a first for me WW II SILVER :starwars:and a dime 8 " down :surprised:. take a look at the video or the pics .thanks for looking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjkpr4YBw7w

[size=large]don't know what branch others are looking at but army, air force and marine corps use these for the rank of captain. Navy and Coast Guard would be Lt. ( upper grade ). Fire and Police use them as rank of captain. Second Lt. Bars are single bars and are gold colored. First Lt. bars are silver and also single. In the Navy they are Lt. J.G. (junior grade, silver bar ), Ensign ( Gold bar).Those are some very exciting finds. Great detail on your dollar.

HH [/size]

[size=large]After nine weeks of u.s.m.c. :usmc: boot camp you leave knowing 1. Your right foot from your left, 2. How to call a cadence, 3. All officer ranks of the marine corps and the navy. 4. Your service number.(pre 1970 )
Considering where those bars were found my guess would lean to a Fire Capt. or a Police Capt. visiting the school.

HH[/size]

I was a Captain in the USAF and those were the bars I wore. Ist Lt is one silver bar and 2nd Lt is one gold bar

Nice silver from that old school - I'll bet my bottom dollar that there's more in there - the pin looks like army captain bars. HH