Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super Six for the Vista Gold

synthnut

I recently picked up a super six coil for my Vista Gold...... it turned my gold into a new machine ..... The larger coil and also the smaller coil are both very sensitive .... The smaller coil while not as deep separates a lot better .... it’s also easier to ground balance in trashy areas as it’s easier to find a location with no targets to ground balance ....... I can see the super six coil staying on this machine for a long time to come ........Jim

PS..... thanks Richard at Backwoods for sending me this coil so promptly !!!

The Super Six is a SUPER coil. It's probably gonna stay on my VGG as well. The unit is better balanced with the SS on it and the separation that coil gets is amazing.

Glad to hear you like it.