Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super track and G2 on a small nugget

godigit1

Here is a link to a video I did on the super track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxF6N9XVQb8

The more I play with this machine the more I like it. My guess is that when switched into salt mode the SST self adjusts a S.A.T type circuit.
When employed it cranks that sat way up to compensate for salt and or black sand. Then when switching back to normal tracking it backs off the SAT but not all the way allowing the machine to do a better job at Id and kinda discs out small iron. Sure made that nugget stand out and at higher gain levels beats the G2 in disc mode.

If I could just change one thing I would like to assign where the tones break. I would like two more of the tones placed below nickel in 10 segment increments on the Vdi. That would be a gold killer in the parks.
As it is now small foil and gold up to nickels signals the second tone. then tabs and zincs hit then the high tones for coppers dimes and so on. There is about three tones I never hear between nickel and zinc. If when I hear those tone it turns out to be big gold Ill shut right up.

Ive noticed the tracking keeps a slightly positive balance. I think with a couple of the right samples you could bias the Ground balance one way or the other and lock it in if you needed to

HH
godigit.