Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Super Traq Question And Coil

Boston

Why the two different color box, brown and gray and are they the same machine. This machine comes with only the 10 inch elliptical...No small is offered.

All they upgraded is the battery check feature.Tesoro wanted to give it a new paint job.Something about matching better with the hot series detectors. O:)

Same machine different paint scheme. Here are the available coils:

3x18" Widescan (COIL-3x18W-SW-G-LITE; comes w/first scuff & lower pole) (S) $199 $16
3x18" Widescan (COIL-3x18W-LW-G; comes w/first scuff & lower pole) (S) $199 $16

I have a super Trac Lobo, and I am in the GPA. When we go out to do a nugget shoot, all the Lobos go nuts when you get within 10 feet of another Lobo. Plus I have a 1.5 gram nugget and no matter what I cant get a signal from it. I have found alot of bullets and wire but no gold. What am I doing wrong. My settings are normal soil or blk sand/ All met/ 7 on sens./3 on Disc.

oilman71 said:
I have a super Trac Lobo, and I am in the GPA. When we go out to do a nugget shoot, all the Lobos go nuts when you get within 10 feet of another Lobo. Plus I have a 1.5 gram nugget and no matter what I cant get a signal from it. I have found alot of bullets and wire but no gold. What am I doing wrong. My settings are normal soil or blk sand/ All met/ 7 on sens./3 on Disc.

If you are nuggetshooting, you should be in All Metal, Normal Soil, 7-8 Sensitivity. We have prospected many ounces of gold with the Lobo Super Traq here in Arizona!

I was reading on some gold diggers in Alaska and they used them all but said the lobo did the best.If i was a gold hunter i would have one for sure.