Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Superb light headphones at a bargain price...

EOS

I have used my Panasonic RP-HT010 almost 90% of my detecting time this year.
This headphones have a very nice sound,at least for my ears and you can go almost up to 30 in volume without a risk for hearing loss.

Since they are so light you can wear them all day compared to my other more tighter headphones which is a pain to wear more than a couple of hours,and also
very hot to in the summer.

I purchased them for just 8$ and I'm gonna order 4 or 5 extra just in case.Build quality doesn't seems to be top notch but I have used them for many hours,travelling around the world,stuck in branches and they don't break...
Try them,you not gonna be disappointed.Once you have used them you don't wanna go near the KOSS-UR 30 or other big brand. I use them both on my Xterra and E-trac.

On the negative side,the RP-HT010 are light so they sometimes fall of when you working hard digging up all them treasures.But I can live with that.They are also very good for music.

Mike

Nice looking h.p.'s Mike.-----Couple of questions--do they have the 1/4" jack or do you adapt up from 1/8" to 1/4"?-----How long is the cord?

Yes they do need adapter! The chord is about 4 feet.Here comes some more info on them head phones.

Brand: Panasonic

Model No: RP-HT010

Type: Headphones

Colour: Black, Blue, Silver

Frequency Response (Hz): 16-22000

Cable Length (m): 1.2

Connector Size (mm): 3.5

Wearing Style: Headband

Impedance Capacity (Ohms): 24

Driver Unit Diameter (mm): 30

Sensitivity (dB): 102

Magnet Type: Neodymium