Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Support Steve Herschbach

Always have,always will probally as much experience and knowledge garned over the years.I have contributed to him/causes and still proudly wear the 2 AK hats he sent in gratitude. Beside he buys all the latest and greatest units out and helps me decide what to rent and how to run to decide purchases. Ends much frustration as I buy a new unit every year and in these trying times(aka depression ssshh nobodies supposed to know) it saves me much grief and cash. Been here for years before it's death and when saw Steve was going to resurrect the dead from flaming death I said SURE ,respect is earned and I do not garner lightly--John

Thanks for the support. It is not all about me just being a nice guy though.

I have my new website at http://www.detectorprospector.com which I set up as a retirement vehicle. I have posted a lot over the years on various forums, and wanted one place under my control to collect all those posts, with updates. Some of this stuff tends to get lost over time. I wanted to separate the new website from my past business associations.

The site has Google Ads which creates some income. I have books I plan on selling in the not too distant future, and will sell them through the website. I have an eBay Store set up to sell my used detectors, coils, etc. and gold. So it has potential to generate some retirement income. Right now it is 99.9% an informational site.

I needed a way to promote the site, and posts here ran me afoul of the powers that be thinking I was still a dealer competing with other dealers here. So I bit the bullet and am now a paid sponsor of the forum, which is how I get the banner up top. Seemed like the easiest way to avoid conflict. And since this forum was pretty dead and I like hanging on the net with prospectors decided to throw my hat in as a moderator.

So I do have good reasons of my own to be here but hopefully it does benefit the group also. I love win-win scenarios.

All I do is try and get the ball rolling but it is up to you all to actually make the forum live. It has a different mandate than the other forums as I am not selling detectors here nor is it a brand or model centric forum. Pretty much anything goes here. My only rules are be on topic (no politics) and be polite (no name calling).

So the thanks is mine Bobby and John, thanks to you and others for supporting the forum by posting here. I hope it will be a fun place to share ideas and learn from others.

Steve Herschbach