Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sure missed the XP

After a couple year hiatus from detecting I have returned to XP products and picked up an ORX. My initial impressions of this detector (ie build, ease of use, etc...) exceed my expectations. I've literally had this detector in hand for less than two hours and have multiple coin targets marked in my yard that another prominent mfg missed just two weeks ago. I'm notka going to tell you which one it was... ; ) I look forward to checking out my "new to me" 1860s home and the ORX. Pics to follow in the next couple days!

Good hunting guys!

It happens with all detectors.
I ran my NOX ,DEUS, CTX through my back yard multiple times and the other day took the NOX out to goof around and found a old heart pendant.
It is just part of the game I am sure if I took a NOKTA anfibio out there I would find more.

I agree as I've had a few top detectors at the same time with similar results as yours. These are multiple hard hitting targets that should have been easily picked out. I was a bit disappointed with my previous detector's performance in iron (both in my yard and in the fields). This morning's quick run with the ORX confirmed my suspicions. This isn't meant to be a comparison thread, just my observation. I'm very happy to be swinging an XP!

Welcome back triplehooked

Thank you Gary. Great videos btw, I enjoy watching them.

How are you liking the ORX? It's one the deepest and funnest machine I've ever used.

First time out digging in the yard tonight for about an hour after work. I'm fairly quick at discerning the compatibility of a detector's tones to my snobbish ears, and I can say right off the bat that the ORX is a keeper! My only complaint so far is that I like the iron volume a bit more in the background. I've always preferred three tones over full or pitch and I rarely touched the Deus' tx or silencer so I think the ORX is a great match! Time will tell!