Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surf Master II some great finds in fresh water

danwebster

Heres a few items over the years with the surf master II its a great powerful machine very responsive to small gold.

Thanks bossman, the arrow head and strange tool came up in my scoop, so look at the stones and rocks in with your finds, that arrow head was made of slate not flint, i had it checked out by an archaeologist.

Nice finds. I have owned a surf master II since 1984 and still use it. My best find was with that machine a diamond tennis bracelet in the dry sand at Miami beach. Keep up the good work.

I'VE HUNTED WITH A SURFMASTER SINCE 1993 NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. MACHINE IS 16 YEARS OLD - HOW'S THAT FOR A RETURN ON INVESTMENT? PROBABLY PAID FOR IT SEVERAL TIMES OVER - CAN'T RECALL WHAT I PAID FOR IT BACK THEN. ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING ALL