Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surface Find -- No Detector Needed

Gamma_Joe

I parked the car. My wife and I were walking across the parking lot into the local market.

Looking at the ground, I spotted a $100 bill. It was folded in half.

I gave it to my wife. She took it to the store's manager and asked him if anyone had reported losing some money in the parking lot. The manager said No ...

Nobody had reported losing anything.

We spent it in the market.

Cheers,

Joe

That's a mighty fine recovery. I once found 2 fifties folded together while detecting in a city park. If one has a family, not too easy getting out of the super market today and spending less the $100. HH jim tn