Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surfmaster pi.pro build

Coil housing I made from a coil cover . . the circuit board you can find in ebay from my friend tacoma who sells them .

dear Finn, can you tell me about where you did buy so wonder underwater housing and a price?

Nice build! Looks like coil mounting ears came from another coil ... old coil serial number now obscured with the epoxy!

Did you use a meter to check the coil inductance or is it just a fixed number of turns of a fixed size of magnet wire?
tvr

That's a fixed set of windings . 10 inch with 22 wraps and then taped. yes the coil ears are from an old coil and placed inside a coil cover . Then filled with casting resin . The inductance is 12

finnfoto,
With the things you have been building and what Sven has built, I'm feeling some motivation to dust off the work bench and get to work.
Thanks for posting the projects!
tvr

Must admit i really like seeing some of these superb detectors that you guys come up with,you have great talent and imagination also plays a big part in these home brew machines.

Many thanks for showing us your latest creation.

Thanks Mega. I dont wanna burst my own Bubble on this one but I am really pleased with the performance of the pi unit. very sensitive. However. My latest creation with the Pyle headphone unit. I call the Buccaneer. for a single frequency vlf. with the Detectorpro characteristics. I am not exagerating when I say It gets CZ,20,21 depth and sensitivity. Im hoping this one will take off and I can get a few wanters. cheers:thumbup:

Hello finnfoto, wher did you get the housing for the electronics? I've been searching for a good waterproof case for a while. Thanks!

Honestly this is an ike lite camera case. However you can go thru whites in virginia and get the surfmaster dual field field control box with side clamos, o,ring, for around 75.00