Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surfmaster PI Pro some Mods..

lucar

Hello,

I want to share some minor mods I made to my Surfmaster PI.
During extended searches I get sometimes my arm scratched by the nylon arm cuff strap. I found a good and easy solution by wrapping the strap with a windsurf neoprene foot strap cover. I got one in a surf shop (they usually come in pairs but you can ask to buy just one) and trimmed to length with shissors.
Voila'! No more pain or scratches to my arm! I also replaced the arm cuff with an inox one. A guy sells them on ebay.

Cheers

replaced the lower aluminium belt bar with inox. I hate oxide buildup on my PI. I just took a piece of inox , cut to length and drilled..

here it is
[attachment 29691 P6100006_resize.JPG]
Cheers