Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Surf's up!

Mcdetect

I found a new beach location that appears to be pretty undetected. I've hunted a total of 9 hours so far and found some nice jewelry and ridiculous amounts of clad. The best jewelry finds are....a 14k gold wedding band and a pendent with what I believe is a 1822 Spanish reale in it that appears to be in really good shape. Other jewelry finds pictured include a 925 men's wedding band (I cleaned it before pic), a 925 neclass, a craftsman style dolphin ring that appears to be silver but is unmarked, a musical cleff pendent that also appears to be silver but is unmarked, an earring that rung up in the gold range but is unmarked but cleaned up totally untarnished with a toothbrush so maybe white gold??, and finally a men's stainless ring.

If anyone can help me identify the reale...value etc it would be appreciated! The other one I'm scratching my head on is the earring that rang up in gold range.
20201005_171805.jpg
20201005_171425.jpg
20201005_171355.jpg

Awesome hunt... earring probably is gold... they are usually marked on the clasp bar ...I recently found a clasp earring similar style ..the 14k stamp was a little distorted...congrats..

Nice finds! I found a beach like that last winter it was a half hour hike but well worth it found a 2 reale there seated dime and newer silver no gold though some coins were right on the surface after a storm like the seated dime.
Mark

Yah, usually these kinds of coin jewelry are fake-- I've found a couple fake roman coins... in Idaho, that are like this.

However, I did have a British half sovereign that was made into lapel pin-- Family lore is it was taken off a dead Boer, and the British soldier that found it made it into a keepsake. So, you never know.