Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

surgery update..........

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Update on surgery yesterday…… A very long day indeed. I look like a prize fighter who just finished ten rounds. (But you should see the other 3 guys) LOL. After a trip to nuclear medicine to have radioactive dye injected in me, then 30 minutes of no moving while a camera looked to see where the dye traveled. It was off to surgery. It lasted 2.5 hours which was longer than expected. There are two cuts near my eye where they removed more tissue, the other two are on my cheek and below my jaw where the removed lymph nodes. I can’t open my right eye all the way just yet. Hoping that will be short lived. Pain is mild, and rest has been little. Praying that it hasn’t spread to the lymph nodes. I should hear results this week. I’ll update when I know more. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
400089718_6765314020254099_8002733543211345972_n.jpg

Update on surgery yesterday…… A very long day indeed. I look like a prize fighter who just finished ten rounds. (But you should see the other 3 guys) LOL. After a trip to nuclear medicine to have radioactive dye injected in me, then 30 minutes of no moving while a camera looked to see where the dye traveled. It was off to surgery. It lasted 2.5 hours which was longer than expected. There are two cuts near my eye where they removed more tissue, the other two are on my cheek and below my jaw where the removed lymph nodes. I can’t open my right eye all the way just yet. Hoping that will be short lived. Pain is mild, and rest has been little. Praying that it hasn’t spread to the lymph nodes. I should hear results this week. I’ll update when I know more. Thank you for your prayers. God bless.
🙏

Good mercy it will take some time ,but the lord has brought thru this far.Hang in there brother. :) I am heading for hernia surgery myself just a matter of weeks.