Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

surprise at galveston

A

Anonymous

went to galveston yesterday to pick up a detector for a friend. met michele at a park and hunted for awhile, picked up a silver dime and a wheatie, then the sun came out and i thought i'd try the beach. i didn't plan on hunting the beach because i was bad sick the night before. got in the water and found a wannabe tennis bracelet then i found a gold ring not a very expencive one a few coins and the usual trash. after about a hour i decide i'd go i wasn't feeling good and had to go get the grandkids. making my way to the shore i got this large signal, it was a eisenhower wannabe silver dollar. i always wanted to find a silver dollar but wanted it to be real silver. the next signal same spot was a silver eagle coin. the next 2 signals were half dollars a kennedy, and a walking liberty. the next signal i looked in my scoop and there were 2 more silver eagle coins. i was starting to feel alot better for some reason, my next signal was a bobby pin. i hunted the area some more and didn't find any thing else so i went to the truck. michele and her husband were driving up when i got to the truck, she asked if i'd found anything good, i said you 're not going to believe this and i showed her the coins. i don't know why anyone would go swimming with all them coins in there pockets but i'm glad they did. hh willia

Planning a sunday afternoon and all day monday hunt this week. See ya soon!

hi gulfhunter; i was at stewart beachat the spot we talked one day. didn't get many signals on the beach thats why i was in the water. i won't be hunting again until friday. don't know if i'm going to land hunt first or go to the beach. hh

Stayed home and observed the Sabbath after church and waited for warmer weather on monday. Gulf Huntress and I will be hunting then, still undecided about where to go. Good luck friday and hope you and yours are doing well.