Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:surrender:Target Shape.

Doctorcoinz

I have been looking at the screens thats steve posted of various coins and rings etc , i am trying to figure out how we are supposed to tell the shape of a target.
I can see how the sizing feature works but how do we know the shape of a target. The vision is claimed to have size / shape id..

The way I read it, is it's a visual indication of what we do when sizing by audio. Take a nail for example. Swing across the short section you will get a narrow blip. Swing along the long section, you'll get a longer audio response.

The Vision will just show that same information on an actual scale. Swing over the target in different directions and you should get an indication as to it's size. If it's a round coin, it'll be the same in all directions.

When I was using it that is exactly how it worked. No big advancement there but... it did give the added visual.

Also, it will display the strongest frequency on the target.... if the 22.5 kHz favors it along with 18 or 19, most likely a nickel as long as its round in shape.

The other cool thing is the Analyze Mode will Funnel in a reverse direction if its a Hoop Earring as an example.

Vision's Visual Signatures are endless