Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

swan

Good evening. I looked over your photos and if i may offer up a suggestion. I shoot with a Digital Rebel XT also. I'm about to upgrade to the XTi.

I did a little simple post-processing to your swan shot in a photo program. I hope that I haven't offended you by doing that. It brought some things out more and defined them. You may or may not like it.

I've only recently began using the programs more myself and finding that I can turn some photos that I thought were good into photos that others think are great. I am just beginning to shoot in the RAW mode and it's opening up a whole other world.

Nice shots BTW!

Bob

I do not mind at all ,that really looks great,it enhaancas the photo more,Iam using the xti and need to learn all the bells and whistles that comes with this camera.

Excellent! I am getting ready to purchase the XTi. I'm told that it's tough to tell the difference for the most part between the 8 and the 10 megapixels, but it has some features on it that I like.

I used to do most of my cropping, sizing, and adjustments in a simple little free program called "Slowview". It's a very simple program. I recently started using the PhotoStudio 5.5 that came with my Digital Rebel XT for the adjustments. I tend to lean towards the little "magic wand" in there because it does a better job than I can do being I am quite color-blind.

I really enjoy looking at the images that other people have captured and shared! Photos seem to give a clue to an individual's take on the world and it reinforces the notion that we're all unique.

Bob