Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Swarm"

Dave J.

There's a new Chinese metal detector manufacturer that goes by the trademark "Swarm".

Just for the record, we (Bounty Hunter) don't have anything to do with it.

Anyone who wants to be punished for buying a "Swarm", all they have to do is to buy it, and that's the punishment right then and there at the checkout counter. I don't usually speak badly of our competitors, most of them make respectable products. "Swarm" however really is junk.

--Dave J.

Hmmm, hear they have a very nice working unit called SwarmTek 3300
Not only does it have a GPS, when you get bored treasure hunting, it has a video game installed on it "Farmville"

I adapted the stem on my detector to store seeds that are dropped on every swing. A good tamp with the coil plants 'em. That way I can tell my wife I'm busy planting the crops while I'm out detecting!
-Ed