Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sweet 08' Indian, silver whatzit?

dmckee17

We finally got some rain down south, I ventured out to the same lot that I posted about with the "key Lincolns" finds. Today I dug '07, 08 Indians in the same hole (08' shown is my nicest ever), 42' 47' wheats stuck together in another hole, 3 Jefferson nickels (1960-1964), a gold plated girls ring, various other teens and some 40's cents and a little clad. I'm curious about the pin of some sort with "sterling" stamped on back, is it a ladies hat pin? (Quarter for reference) I dug it under a giant hackberry tree where I dug three or four Indians and other early cents. What era does it look like its from to y'all?

Gotta love finding them IH's! I'd say (yes, it's a) hat pin is from same era as the IH, early 1900's. Congrats on the finds!

Smitty

dmckee

That hatpin is great ! That is made in the Art Nouveau style of the period (1890-1905).......and it is a superb find and highly collectable. It is worth as much as a 1908 IH with an 'S' mintmark.

The IH's are cool and I would love to find some but I really like the hat pin congrats on finding it.

Very nice unique find with the hatpin. Keep removing the junk, there are probably other great finds still lurking below it. Keep us posted