Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Swimmen hole loot

Todd Pickens

Since i got my new Excal I thought I would go ahead and empty my loot bucket from the swimmen hole. I keep a 1lb coffee can in my truck to dump all my finds in, other than jewelry.
All these finds were found with my AT-Gold and E-Trac from one dried up swimmen hole. I am going to be using the Excal for all my water hunting so I am going to start a new finds bucket. The E-Trac is getting a make-over and the AT-Gold is gone, traded for the Excal.
Clad Total $73.67
.54 cents in zinc that were no good.
12 foreign coins
1 school buss
1 space alien
1 lb of bullets
2012-09-25120711.jpg

That's about 2months of hunting. I know that I dug hundreds of pt and screw caps not to mention all the nuts, bolts and can slaw.

What ya mean by you giving your e trac a make over

My E-Trac is one of the first to come off the line. I was a dealer when they were released and i got one of the first orders in. This one was a store unit and it has been used and abused so it has become my guinny pig. It will soon be a water proof E-TRac or as I like to call it my Beach-Trac. Here it what it looks like after getting gutted.
2012-09-02222108-2.jpg

Todd this will be interesting, a beach-trac you say? :D

Good luck on your Frankenstein, and congrats on the goods there,

Lakota

Todd Pickens said:
My E-Trac is one of the first to come off the line. I was a dealer when they were released and i got one of the first orders in. This one was a store unit and it has been used and abused so it has become my guinny pig. It will soon be a water proof E-TRac or as I like to call it my Beach-Trac. Here it what it looks like after getting gutted.
2012-09-02222108-2.jpg