Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T-2 se scores me to rings and a silver!

Damntheluck

Hit two old parks in the last two days. Decided to dig all solid sounding hits above iron to try and find some rings. At the first park I hit the two junk ring. The siver looking ring got my hart pumping till I picked it up out of the hole and felt how light it was. I'm still happy finding the rings though. Also at this park I found the love pendent,jet, drawer pull and most of the clad( 8 Nicole's total). This park is very trashy so I used the 5 inch coil. At the secound large park, there was very little trash and not many signals, so I put on th 11" dd coil. Ground balanced at 67, sen 85, bp, and dis at 50 trying to go the depth. Ran smooth at those settings. I have a feeling this park gets hit pretty hard because of the lack of signals. Found a few zink pennies, Nickel and one quater in the main park. Was getting bored so I decided to hit the outer edges of the park along the road. Dug a little more clad, then right up against a large tree I get 90 to 92 strong signal about six inches. Dig down and find what I think is most of a hair clip. At first I thought it was junk, but it has a little wait to it and no flaking or rust. I think the part of the clip that has the silver markings is missing. When I got home I tested it and sure enough sterling! Woo hoo! I was so excited I polished it. Lol
Not picture is the pile of trash I dug. Hunt time 5 hrs. Clad $3.13. I will find gold!!!:drool: