Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T-2 vs F-75 comparison

Batman74

I'm planning on getting a new machine. I've decided between the F-75 and the T-2. However, I want to hear what you like or dislike about your's. Even if you don't have both please tell me what you think about your machine. Thanks in advance.

I have a T2 and do not plan to get an F-75. I am absolutely delighted with the T2. I used a Garret GTI-2500 and, occasionally, a Whites DFX over the past 10 years until about a month ago when I got the T2. Since getting the T2 I have visited an early Civil war site I've been going back to for the past year. Late last Fall I was finding almost nothing with the 2500 and my last 3 trips there with the 2500 were total busts. I knew the site was not hunted out and decided to hunt it with the T2. I've been there 3 times and each time I've had good successes finding drops, two Indian pennies, both early ones, and some interesting buttons.

I am planning on keeping the T2, selling my other detectors and getting very experienced with the T2. If you buy it, I do not think you will be disappointed. And read this Forum!!! I have found a wonderful wealth of information shared by the folks who are "out there" with their T2s, and I have greatly benefited from their experiences. Mark652

I have been using a T2 for the past month, and this detector has already paid for itself in treasure value. I absolutely love my T2. But the question is: Is the F75 worth the extra money?

From What I read the F75 is identical to the T2 except a few details:
1. more stable
2. special modes that optimize the F75 for special kinds of hunting
3. backlit display
4. remembers how it was set when you turn off the power
5. extra Zinc range and extra tone modes to help in difficult soil
6. notch mode
7. static mode
8. Audio pitch adjustment

About half of these new features are things that I like, and wish I had on the T2. Especially: more stable, back light, and hunt modes.

If I had it to do over, I would spend the extra money for the F75. But then the T2 is still an outstanding detector and worth every penny.

Here are my T2 finds in the past 2 weeks after you remove the coins and trash. All 14k, sterling silver, diamonds, ruby, amethyst and cubic a zirconium...

n/t