Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 and T2 SE upgrade info?

SteveP(NH)

I see that First Texas has posted info on doing upgrades to the F75 and F75 LTD to upgrade them with the Active Shielding, Fast Mode, 4 levels of iron audio, adjustable pitch, and serial numbers displayed on the LCD. I assume this upgrade is also going to be made available to T2 owners? If so when can we expect to get info about T2 upgrades?

The prices posted for the Fisher F75 upgrade look great $159 to upgrade the F75LTD and $309 to upgrade a regular F75. I plan on upgrading my T2SE if First Texas posts the same deal for the T2.

If the upgrade is available for the T2 i wont be upgrading,must admit i am more than happy with mine as it is,if it was alot cheaper then i may have thought about having it done,as the main dealership has just changed over a few days back over here in the UK we are still in the dark on who even sells Teknetic machines.

One thing i find frustrating with all this having to pay,albeit it i will admit it is a sliding scale charge for things like how old the machine is and also if it was bought this year etc,but recently bought a new Deus and to a certain extent that is future proof for a reasonable amount of years as the upgrades if and when they become available are free.

Plese note i am not knocking Teknetics as the T2 is one of my all time favourite machines,but as we dont tend to suffer a massive amount of EMI issues as such over here in the UK then i cannot see any major bonus upgrading it.

It works just fine as it currently is,if it aint broke dont fix it is also one of my other motto's :thumbup:

Mega B said:
If the upgrade is available for the T2 i wont be upgrading,must admit i am more than happy with mine as it is,if it was alot cheaper then i may have thought about having it done,as the main dealership has just changed over a few days back over here in the UK we are still in the dark on who even sells Teknetic machines.

One thing i find frustrating with all this having to pay,albeit it i will admit it is a sliding scale charge for things like how old the machine is and also if it was bought this year etc,but recently bought a new Deus and to a certain extent that is future proof for a reasonable amount of years as the upgrades if and when they become available are free.

Plese note i am not knocking Teknetics as the T2 is one of my all time favourite machines,but as we dont tend to suffer a massive amount of EMI issues as such over here in the UK then i cannot see any major bonus upgrading it.

It works just fine as it currently is,if it aint broke dont fix it is also one of my other motto's :thumbup:

Same here,what Mega B said,i like mine just like it is,don't fix what ain't messed up,,lol