Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 Chatering...

My T2 started to chatter the other day...I did 2 things and it stopped..first I put my tones on 2 plus...seems I got cought in underbrush and the tones somehow changed....I hunt real hard places most people won't even look at.

Next and more important...when I put my T2 together I was a tad
concerned about the plastic nuts and bolts...the result was I did not tighten them enough as I was afraid of braking them...this led to play over then entire machine,
I have since tightened everything I can...result is there is little play in the machine and the chatter is gone...it may not work for all T2s but perhaps it is something you should try

Dean