Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

t2 classic ?

bleeohio

I'm looking at getting a new t2 classic, I had one of the early originals and I really liked it and made some great finds with it. It was affected in some areas by emi, but I learned to get along with it. My question, I've read that the new classics have a little different shielding against interference. Any truth to that?? thanks

Listening in on this ? as I have a v6 and wonder if the classic is a step up?

I have a T2 Classic and really like it. Have not put in more than about 3 hours on it, it seems to be raining any day I do not work. I live in SW Washington and the ground is tough, usually GB's in the 80's. In my ground the Classic works very well, in fact I had a Racer and sold it, felt the Classic was not as noisy as the Racer, and gave the same depth.

I have e a new t2 classic,about 15 hours on it.Never had the old one.But,I've never had emi with this one,I run at 90 sens,52 disc,and 3 tones.My best find so far was a merc,lots of clad and wheats,one wheat was a honest 9 inches,but the rest were around 6 to 7.I like it,my 2nd teknetics ,first was eurotek pro.For the money it can't be beat.
I have the 5 inch but run stock coil.Oh,it has frequency shift,I guess 7 different ones.But whatever it's on seems to work,its very quit until I hit targets.I've never shifted frequency.

I have about three hours on my t2 classic. At first I had emi trouble like crazy.There is a power line right over where I was at plus all kinds of other junk. I read about the frequency shift snd changed frequency till it was quiet havent had a problem since. Really like the performance so far.

My new T2 Classic purred like a Kitten.... and I live in L.A which is EMI Capitol of The world.