Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

T2 classic

trkdrvr38

Just wanted to tell anyone who the t2classic is an upgrade stick with it. There is a learning curve and if you hunt trashy sites GET THE 5" COIL. lol That is all happy hunting!

The T2 with the small 5'' coil on is my favourite detector/coil combinations for my trashy roman/saxon sites,you have the abiilty to get in between the trash to get to the main targets the silver hammered coins,in the last 4 years it has found me some of my all time favourite gold coins.

Mine is not even the latest classic machine either,as its one of the original green machines,so simple to setup and you are off detecting,for the last few weekends have been working a very early medieval animal enclosure and fair site which is scheduled to go for housing later in the years,so although the site has been detected for a few years it still yields some nice hammered coinage going back about a 1000 years and also a few roman coins as well going back 1700 years.